Sunday, July 17, 2005

Day 80 - Sunday 17th July - Part Two

I came back on the evening shift to see a kp in her chair looking very excited. I could tell she was pleased to be able to surprise me being in the chair. It was lovely to see and I wasn't expecting it. She also had some news she was very excited about - namely, that she has been weighed and is over the moon with the result.

I had to guess and suffice to say I was out by more than 2 stone !!!

kp weighs in at ...................

Just under 9 stone. She was thrilled at this.

Sam visited today. The real one, no decoy ! kp thoroughly enjoyed her afternoon with Marie and Sam. After they left, we went outside for a bit, but in no time at all, her cocchyx was hurting and we were back in bed.

Few tears tonight when I showed her a video of the dogs. I do this over and over again. I say I won't show her anything to with the dogs again because she cried last time, and I do it again :-( Idiot !

Anyway, thankfully the tears/upset were shortlived.

Marie and kp had been having talks in the afternoon and it appears the shifts may be changing. I won't be required until 10am, and can leave at 4pm. And Marie can come a lot later and not stay as long. It sounds great and kp seems happy with it.

We'll give it a few days before we kick it into place.

About 7.30pm tonight kp started to be in pain again :(

She had Diclofenac and then 30 mins later a Tramadol and I left her comfyish ! We even tried putting kp on her front, but that didn't work out. It wasn't painful, just not comfy. Fingers crossed she has a good night's sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home